Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Are you gellin'? I have coupons to share with you!

Are you on your feet most of the day? Perhaps because of your job or perhaps just from chasing around your kids all day. Personally, even though I typically sit at a desk most of the day while at work, I am up and on-the-go from the moment I get home until the kids are finally in bed. And even then, I'm usually on my feet doing dishes, cleaning, or tackling a craft or home project before hitting the hay. Needless to say, by the end of the day, my feet are S.O.R.E!

Well, you can imagine my pleasure when I got the chance to try out a set of Dr. Scholls' Massaging Gel Insoles {for free!} as part of my "BzzAgent" participation in the lastest "BzzCampaign" (see details below)! Here was the package I recieved in the mail last month:


At first I didn't think I'd be able to use the inserts for a while since I typically wear sandals every day to work in the summer months and this style of insert doesn't really work in sandal. But then I remembered my pair of cute pink loafers and immediately popped them in.

Well, let me tell you ... these inserts are heaven to walk on. At first, I thought they seemed a little weird - kind of squishy and strange feeling. But then, as I got used to the "non-hardness" under my feet, I found they really felt nice. And after a long day at work and long night of standing around the house, my feet were no longer tired and achy at the end of the day! Wahoo!

My only complaint is that the insert made one of my shoes really tight. Even though they are only a few millimeters thick, I guess it was enough to make a difference in how that particular shoe fit. So even though the bottom of my feet felt heavenly after a long day, the top was a little sore from being squished a little too much on top. But I don't think this would prevent me from using them on a regular basis and I would expect that after extended use, the shoe would stretch enough to allow for those extra few millimeters of space from the insert.  

Here is some info from the pamphlet and website:
Dr. Scholl's Gel Technology was designed specifically to deliver outrageous comfort and support. New Dual Wave Design creates soft gel waves that cushion and absorb shock, giving you comfort with every step... The soft blue gel offers cushioning and shock absorption while the firmer purple gel provides added support.

You can check out the Dr. Scholl's website for more information HERE.

My husband is on his feet pretty much all day at work so he will definitely benefit from a couple pairs of these for his shoes! Glad they gave us some coupons to use!

And speaking of coupons...

They sent me a whole bunch of them to share with family and friends! I'm definitely saving a few for the Heela and myself, but I still have 10 left over to share so... if you are interested in one... leave a comment below with your email address and I'll contact you to find out your mailing address so I can send you one! (or email me at address noted above at "contact me" tab). The coupons are for $5 off one set of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles and don't expire until 12/31/2011. The insoles retail for $12.99 so getting $5 off is a nice deal! If you happen to catch a sale, even better! First come, first served. I have 10 total.

Legal Stuff: I recieved one free set of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles and 15 - $5 coupons as part of my participation as a BzzAgent in the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles BzzCampaign. However, my opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way by the fact that I received the insoles or coupons for free.

Note: What is BzzAgent? "BzzAgent is a network of consumers who voluntarily participate in word-of-mouth (WOM) programs for a variety of products and services. BzzAgent puts products in the hands of countless Agents and helps them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more". "You get to try awesome products [for free!], your friends get to learn about awesome products and awesome products get even awesomer by listening to your valued feedback". And the best thing, it doesn't cost anything to join or participate - just a little bit of time and the willingess to share your feedback. For more information on the BzzAgent program, including how to join, visit HERE.






Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Me me me!! I NEED these! :) My email is theggs4ever@msn.com Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wont let me comment :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh yay!!! it did finally! I could really use a deal like this for these! If you have any remaining I would love to have one. Thanks for much for the oppertunity and for sharing! My email address is crystalburger17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...