Thursday, June 16, 2011

What I've been up to...

Work, work and more work. 



Via


A quick weekend away up to the in-laws Kabin






Then more work, work and more work with crazy multiple deliverables.



Via






Then I got sick, sick and more sick. Ugh.



Via


My parents are now in town for a visit. We haven't seen them since Christmas. So nice to catch up! {for the most part - heehee}



Via




And a fun trip to the...



Cheeeeez!!


But I've got some fun projects in the works...


Honey, why is there masking tape all over our walls??


Decisions, decisions...


Once things settle back down a bit I'll provide more details - I promise! :)


Not to mention that I just noticed that I surpassed 200 followers sometime recently! You know what that means... a giveaway!  Stay tuned!!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the dilbert cartoon - I know exactly how you feel! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...