Sunday, November 21, 2010

Perfect time for {THANK YOUs}!!

I know I owe you some more craft/DIY projects, but (as I keep saying) I've been absolutely swamped at work and planning for SweetPea's birthday party on top of that. So I apologize for being project-less for a while now. But they're coming, I promise!

The party, I must say, was a total success and I will be posting all the details about it after the Thanksgiving holiday (when I'll finally be done with my work deliverable and will have a chance to breathe!). In the meantime, here is a pic of the SweetPea waiting for her friends to show up on Saturday.


The mask was a clearance find (from Joanns) and the shirt was purchased on sale (from Old Navy)
Yes, I am always cheap frugal!! :)

Before I sign off for the evening, I do, however, want to mention a couple of "yay me!" moments and send out BIG thank yous to a couple of folks.

First, I want to say {THANK YOU} to Krista over at While He Was Napping who recently awarded me the "Stylish Blogger Award". I am truly honored! There are a few requirements I am supposed to follow upon accepting the award, but due to my current time constraints, I am just going to say thank you and try to come back to those later.

Second, I want to thank The CSI Project and guest judge Amanda (from Our Humble A{Bowe}d) who selected my Master Bath Makeover as one of the Top 10 Projects from their Beautiful Bathrooms Challenge. I am so incredibly humbled to have my project selected, especially since some of the other "top 10" include Centstational Girl, House of Smiths and House of Hepworths - all longtime fave blogs of mine!! Wow, just wow!!

THANK YOU!!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the CSI feature, Kyra! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Not sure if you are a numbers girl, but I wanted to let you know I unfollowed via Google Friend Follower. Not because I don't want to read! I use google reader for my blog reading, and the blogs I follow through blogger don't ever update. I realized I hadn't seen an update, so I popped by, and low and behold they just aren't coming through. So I'm just adding to reader manually.

    But I wanted to let you know in case you are a person who watches their followers numbers. Don't be upset b/c I'm still reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...