Friday, August 20, 2010

Like I have time for this.

Well, I've done it. I've decided to start a blog. And while I don't really have time for this, I'm going to do it anyway. And while I don't really expect anyone to follow this, I'm going to do it anyway. And while I don't necessarily have a whole lot of exciting things to post, I'm going to do it anyway. And while I don't even have a specific "theme" for this blog, I'm going to do it anyway. Why? Because I am an egomaniac who likes to hear herself talk. Because it gets my husband off the hook of having to listen to all my incessant drivel. Because it gives me a better way to share all the chatter going on in my head without having to post it all on Facebook. Because everyone else is doing it. Because I can. :)

Now let's see how long it takes for me to do my first "real" post.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...