Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Won!

Apparently this humble CPA does have at least one creative bone in her body!

A couple days ago Shelley over at House of Smiths hosted a contest to see who could come up with a name for a new spin-off of the up-and-coming website GroopDealz. She solicited the creativeness (is that a word?) of her readers to help and...


they picked mine! 


Holy crapola!


~happy dance~
 :)

They're keeping the new name on the Down Low until the site gets further along so my lips are sealed. But I have to say I am quite proud of myself for being able to tap the other side of my brain in a successful manner! Check out Shelley's announcement of the winner HERE. Yay me! :)

And a big THANK YOU goes out to Shelley for hosting the contest and for having such a FABULOUS blog. 

PLEASE be sure to check her blog out!!


Thanks Shelley!



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...